Can Service All
48 Lower States
2920-B Colusa Hwy Road
PO BOX 712
Yuba City, CA 95992
Phone: (530) 674-3100
Fax: (530) 674-3529
The purpose of this letter is to provide candidates for the position of truck driver at Legend Transportation, inc., with the information necessary for a clear understanding of what that position is and what the job requires. Please take the time to read and review this letter carefully, so that you might be better prepared for your interview process.
Please complete the entire application. In order for your application to be considered, it must be submitted with a current (within 30 days) copy of your DMV driving record. After we receive the applications we review them to determine the candidates best suited for the demands of hauling freight. If your qualifications are suitable, we will contact you to set up a time for an office visit for further discussion about the job. If we feel you are suited for the job and you decide to make the commitment, you will then need to pass a pre-employment drug screening, have a valid Class “A” license, and have an updated Driver Medical Examiner’s Certificate and that is valid.
Thank you for your interest in New Legend, Inc.
New Legend Inc.
Dba Legend Transportation
We conduct a very thorough background search on your previous work history as well as your driving record when applicable. Please take this into consideration while filling out your application.
Please fill out this application completely. Do not leave any area blank. Input N/A or NONE where appropriate. On Yes/No questions – if you have answered a question Yes, provide an explanation where applicable.
Provide residential address information for the past 3 years at minimum
When listing previous Employers / Work History:
- Start with your present employer and go back 7 years
- Leave no gaps in your work history – if you were unemployed or in school, state this in date order (include month, year; example- unemployed 6/94 – 10/94). Complete the Employment History section.
- Complete address information is required (street address, zip codes, phone numbers including area code, supervisors name, etc.) If a company is no longer in business, state this on your application. If your supervisor is not the person who can verify your previous employment list a person we may contact to verify your employment.
For Driver applications only:
- If you had no accidents during the past three (3) years, write NONE in the accident review section in the Driver Supplement. Make sure you list all accidents and violations, including those that were not your fault, for the past three (3) years. Explain the situation (speeding, log violation, overweight, etc).
- Current DMV printout required via fax or hand delivered.
Make sure you have your name and date is on the Applicant Statement section of the Application for Employment.
Thank you for your time to properly fill out this application. This will allow us to process your application without delay.
Legend Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer